Lighting for MRI Suites by Kirlin & TLA
Lighting for MRI Suites, Stand-Up MRI, and Hybrid OR
Thursday, March 30, 12:00–1:00 PM (MDT) | Brought to you by TLA and Kirlin Lighting
Through the careful consideration of ambient lighting as well as decorative illumination and design, today’s lighting specifier can create magic in the MRI suite, without impacting the quality and fidelity of the diagnostic scans.
At the end of this training program the participant will understand:
• What is Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and how does it work?
• Special requirements of the MRI suite
• Three necessary components for successful MRI lighting
• Popular design techniques in the MRI suite
• Frequently forgotten questions
This presentation will qualify for 1.0 AIA/CES LU (HSW) or NCQLP LEU