By TLA Staff
Because great design should bring a smile to your face, pick your favorite acoustic lighting from a wide range of fabrics for either functional or decorative purposes—and experience the impact on happiness and well-being at work.
We’re here to round up our top five picks for the BuzziSpace acoustic lighting designs you need to know about for your next project!
BuzziBell is a noise-absorbing pendant light that steals the show in every space.
It is a diffused functional LED light housed in a bold bell shape. Match your lighting with the other furniture to experience its power.
Three things we love about BuzziBell:
- The most popular acoustic light from BuzziSpace
- The harmonious curve of its bell-shape adds softness to a room with the textural look of felt and a delicate, defused light source or high-performance LED engine
- The curved shape has an increased performance on capturing sound waves in the room
2. BuzziShield Light
BuzziSpace’s first linear lighting solution that is fully integrated into an upholstered core.
The BuzziShield Light elegantly combines the acoustic capabilities of a voluminous body with the addition of functional light, making this acoustic powerhouse suited for any workspace.
Three things we love about BuzziShield Light:
- A rich and voluminous acoustic body immediately evokes a warm and welcoming workspace while absorbing excessive noise
- Dimmable to create the ambiance your environment requires
- Offered in both a Medium and Large variant in three different heights means that you can easily mix and match various models to create a dynamic and engaging arrangement
BuzziShade prevents eavesdroppers from hearing your private conversations and reduces external noise levels to a minimum.
This noise-reducing pendant accommodates the demand for both sound absorption and light.
Three things we love about BuzziShade:
- The iconic shade is now offered in plus sizes: BuzziShade XL and BuzziShade XXL for a total of five size options
- These oversized shades act as a cocoon with sound-absorbing capabilities, delimiting a space with elegance and silence
- BuzziShade Pendant LED is both cULus and CE listed
4. BuzziLight Mono
BuzziLight was the first acoustic lighting solution launched by BuzziSpace in 2008.
The lamp’s design encompassed their mission to deliver designs that merged diffused lighting, fun and acoustics.
Three things we love about BuzziLight Mono:
- As the light peeks through the patterns, dramatic shadows extend outwards to the walls
- The felt body has a large surface area that with a cylindrical design traps sound waves within its circular body. In turn, the round shape reduces noise from all sides
- Combine different suspension heights to prevent sound traveling in large space with high ceilings
And last but certainly not least…
Meet BuzziCone, classic yet original noise-reducing lighting which offers the best of both worlds: light and silence.
This cone-shaped slim pendant in soft BuzziFelt offers elegant decorative light and powerful acoustic performance, being the perfect addition to any setting.
Three things we love about BuzziCone:
- This pendant lamp reduces external noise levels to a minimum thanks to its big surface and concave shape
- Take your pick from 2 integrated LED options for a retrofit solution
- Available in a wide range of striking BuzziFelt colors and you can be even more creative by adding an extra layer of fabric to the BuzziFelt (inside or outside)
Want more information on any of the products featured in this post, or any other BuzziSpace acoustic lighting option? Contact your favorite TLA Sales Rep or shoot us an email today—our team of Denver and Colorado Springs-based lighting professionals is here to help!
If you’re not already on our list, subscribe to the TLA monthly email newsletter for the latest buzz on all things lighting.
Thanks for joining us, and see you next time!
Attention specifiers! Don’t miss out on our next Light Club event: Join the club.
Our offices are open, and we look forward to seeing you! Email your TLA Sales Rep or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
We want to hear from you! Do you have questions about upcoming events, or have an event that you’re hosting that we should know about? Email information to Dawn at email@example.com
Be sure to bookmark our EVENTS page. Sign up for scheduled and ongoing virtual presentations, seminars, and trainings for a full spectrum of lighting topics ranging from controls, to design, to products.
Need pricing info now to meet your deadline? Try our new QUICK QUOTE TOOL designed to help designers stay on budget.
Are you looking for an efficient way to stay current on all things lighting? Subscribe to the TLA monthly newsletter.
The Lighting Agency is a local construction allied company representing the premier lighting and controls manufacturers for Colorado and Southern Wyoming. We strive to be an integral part of the design process through our work with lighting specifiers, contractors, suppliers, and owners to create brilliant yet budget-sensitive results for projects big and small.