by TLA Staff
Let’s talk about taking your ceiling space into the 3rd dimension with the coolest acoustic ceiling tiles that we have ever seen. Whether you’re looking to improve a conference room, seating area, or office space, these versatile, architecturally inspired tiles lend superior sound dampening and visual interest to any space.
Elevated acoustic terrain that creates eye-catching and effective sound dampening ceilings.
Video, photos and product details courtesy of Focal Point
A new PET felt ceiling tile with striking dimensionality, Ori™ turns the ceiling plane into a landscape of soft undulations and sharp ridges. 10 design variations are the building blocks to create eye-catching and sound-dampening ceilings that integrate a variety of recessed, surface mount or suspended luminaires.
- Standard 2×2 tile format, other sizes available as custom upon request
- 10 design variations
- Cut and folded design, not thermoformed, yields crisp, defined edge
- Designed to fit in 9/16″ and 15/16″ grid ceilings
- Can be installed in grid ceilings, drywall ceilings with ACT transition or suspended ceiling clouds
- Available in Standard, Premium and Extended color palettes
- Leverages AirCore technology to maximize sound absorption and minimize ecological impact
- 9mm thick PET felt is 100% polyester containing up to 50% of recycled plastic bottles
- Declare certified, LBC Red List free
- NRC 1.1 on average, will fluctuate slightly for each design variation and installation
For full product specs and to download documents, visit the Focal Point website.
Want to find out more about how to include Ori products in your next project?
Contact our Sales Coordinator, Dawn Webber, today for more information: email@example.com
We’d also like to invite you to explore our newly re-designed website, which we hope will become a go-to resource for all your professional lighting needs.
TLA has added an EVENTS page where you can access and register for scheduled and on-going virtual presentations, seminars and trainings for a full spectrum of lighting topics ranging from controls, to design, to products.
We’re also pleased to introduce our new Quick Quote Tool to help designers stay on budget.
Thank you so much for joining us today on the blog!
The Lighting Agency is a local construction allied company representing the premier lighting and controls manufactures for Colorado and Southern Wyoming. We strive to be an integral part of the design process through our work with lighting specifiers, contractors, supplier and owner to create brilliant yet budget-sensitive results for projects big and small.