by TLA Staff
Before we delve into our product feature, we’d like to invite you to explore our newly re-designed website, which we hope will become a go-to resource for all your professional lighting needs.
TLA has added an EVENTS page where you can access and register for scheduled and on-going virtual presentations, seminars and trainings for a full spectrum of lighting topics ranging from controls, to design, to products.
Checkout our new Quick Quote Tool to help designers stay on budget.
Are you looking for an efficient way to stay current on all things lighting? Subscribe TLA’s bi-monthly newsletter here.
Introducing the new Huntington Recessed LoPro x EXTANT ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING.
Low plenum profile. High performance. Zero compromise.
Crafted with MEO technology – Microstructure EdgeTech Optics. Extant Architectural Lighting’s innovative Microstructure EdgeTech Optics delivers unparalleled optic control and exceptional performance with seamless illumination and uniformity. Pixilation, hotspots and lens breaks are a thing of the past. MEO creates high performing, low-profile fixtures with optic options like batwing, glare control and diffused light distribution.
Learn more about this cutting edge technology in this video:
Huntington Recessed LoPro Features We Love:
- Low profile depth behind ceiling for use in any plenum installation:
• 1.5” – 1.75” Depth (Remote Driver)
• 2.14” – 2.45” Depth (Integral Driver)
- Design without compromise: Specify Batwing, Glare Control, Diffused (Lambertian) or Wall Wash Optics
- Specified Lumen Outputs (SLO) available: 193 lm/ft – 1480 lm/ft
- Minimalistic 1.5” Aperture
- Individual fixture lengths and seamless continuous runs with no lens
breaks up to 500 feet
- Achieve up to 16 feet on center spacing with 35fc on work surface
- Drivers, wiring and serviceability completely accessible from below
ceiling with our patent pending toolless “Push to Eject” system
- Toolless Latch System and Quick-Click 5 Wire system allows for simple, quick, and seamless installation
- Trim Flange, Spackle Flange, 15/16” or 9/16” Grid Lay-in, 15/16” or 9/16” Grid Tegular, Bolt Slot or Armstrong Interlude/USG Identitee
- Proudly crafted in Huntington Beach, CA – USA
Contact your TLA sales representative or our inside lighting sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can include Huntington Recessed LoPro and other EXTANT ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING products in your next installation.
Thanks so much for joining us today on the TLA Spotlight Blog!
We want to hear from you! Do you have an event or product that you’d like us to feature in our newsletter or on the TLA Spotlight Blog? Email information to Dawn at email@example.com
The Lighting Agency is a local construction allied company representing the premier lighting and controls manufactures for Colorado and Southern Wyoming. We strive to be an integral part of the design process through our work with lighting specifiers, contractors, supplier and owner to create brilliant yet budget-sensitive results for projects big and small.