Discover new opportunities with The Lighting Agency
At The Lighting Agency, we value people. We’re a family owned and operated business that’s been around since 1980, and we’ve been in Denver since day one. Our commitment to our customers is second to none and we pride ourselves on being an excellent place to have a career.
We’re always accepting resumes! If you’re interested in a career with us, please send us your resume. It’s that simple to get started.
Job openings for your next career at The Lighting Agency:
Placeholder - leave in place (Details for updating Jobs inside)
Use H4 for Job section titles.
You can copy a Job accordion and change title & text for additional jobs.
If there are no jobs open, right-click on the entire Accordion and disable (mobile, tablet & desktop view) – or open here and go to Advanced > Visibility to disable those views.
Junior Quotations Specialist/ Project Manager
This position will be based in Colorado Springs, Colorado as a Junior Quotations Specialist/Project Manager at The Lighting Agency South, one of the leading Manufactures Sales Representative Agencies in the industry. You will actively quote projects, close sales, provide exceptional customer service, and become an intricate component of our progressive team environment.
Job Summary & Primary Responsibilities
- Manage the incoming quotes mailbox
- Breakdown new quote requests and distribute to appropriate parties
- Work with the quotations department to assemble a comprehensive job folder of documents for each project
- Managing/ Quoting projects from start to finish
- Responsible for providing quotations to customers by coordinating bid strategy with Project Managers and Outside Sales Representatives
- Build, update, and maintain a bill of material by reviewing plans, schedules, specification sheets, and coordinating with manufacturers to provide accurate pricing
- Coordinates with Distribution / Contractors / Specification teams through the submittal process to finalize and clarify project requirements to ensure quality output
- Follow up on outstanding quotations to secure orders
- Deliver all completed documents along with purchase orders to the customer service department
- Actively iterate and refine project management processes
- Update and manage a project-based CRM tool
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and architectural drawings
- Knowledge of the lighting supply chain process or have similar experience within construction material procurement.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, via phone and email communication
- Highly organized
- Able to meet deadlines
- High understanding of computers and modern software applications (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with estimating and budgeting projects is a bonus
Work Style Attribute Requirements
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with strong focus on details
- Must possess good analytical skills and have demonstrated problem solving capability
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to provide clear and concise information
- Total compensation up to $45k depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- All wage and benefit packages are negotiable