The following position will be based in Denver, Colorado as a Customer Service Representative at The Lighting Agency, one of the leading Manufacturers Sales Representative Agencies in the Industry.
Customer Service Representative
The role of the Customer Service Representative deals day-to-day job issues, ordering, ship dates, handling job problems and questions that may come up from distributors and contractors.
Job Duties and Expectations
- Convert orders from multiple order entry software programs
- Assure that purchase orders are correct to approvals and quotes
- Request estimated ship dates and enter orders with vendors
- Assure manufacturer acknowledgements are accurate
- Acknowledge customer requests within 24 hours of receipt
- Process RGA’s and post sales claims within 24 hours of receipt
- Organize and manage emails within order entry software
- Address manufacturer order issues within 24 hours of receipt
- Back-up others within the department when needed
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and architectural drawings
- Knowledge of the lighting supply chain process or have similar experience within construction material procurement a plus
- Establish and maintain customer relationships, via phone and email communication
- Treat customers with respect and understanding
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with OASIS for Sales Agents a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
Work Style Attribute Requirements
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and must be able to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with strong focus to details
- Must possess good analytical skills and have demonstrated problem solving capability
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to provide clear and concise information
- Strong Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
Join our Mailing List
LEARN ABOUT EVENTS, NEW PRODUCTS AND WHAT'S NEW AT TLA.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from The Lighting Agency.